Interact with customers, manage software issues from customer initiation to resolution with a focus on customer satisfaction with software products and features. Collaborate with engineers, customer support, and customers to communicate and find resolutions to issues with the application which services the needs of movie studios, independent film and digital content distributors, production companies, and others in the entertainment field.
- Interact with customer to troubleshoot and resolve software issues and questions.
- Lead a small group of developers and customer support specialist.
- Prioritize and manage software defects and enhancements through SDLC, owning customer delivery.
- Work within the engineering development process, while working across vertical teams for integration and to stabilize the existing application to reduce downtime while increasing quality.
- Work with engineering team to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Solutioning real-time with enterprise customers and the technology team.
- Work with Dev Op’s team to coordinate proper deployment of all changes and manage system downtime.
- Prioritize and manage customer issues through company help desk software.
- Communicate issue status and collaborate with customer on product features in future releases.
- Recommend product features/changes to help fulfill customer needs.
- Present system demonstrations to executive team and end user.
Skills and Knowledge
- 6+ years’ experience in a customer support role involving software support and end-user interaction.
- Analytical skills with ability to perform root cause analysis on customer facing issues.
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Experience interacting with customer at various levels – executive team and end user.
- Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Prior experience as a business analyst or engineer/developer.
- Basic knowledge/awareness of software setup and configuration
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as e-mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Proficiency in writing user requirements and user acceptance criteria for customer product enhancements
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Be content with working in an office environment on-site
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Track record leading a small customer facing team.
- Aptitude to learn and understand a complex application with customer specific integrations.
- Consulting background in technology, entertainment industry or financial system(s).
- Experience with account management with a focus on land-and-expand where applicable.
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment with a background in entertainment is desired.
- Office/Sedentary work that involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. There may be some infrequent amount of activity of lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects weighing 10 lbs or less.
- Work activity that involves or requires repetitive to constant keyboarding or key data entry activity of more than 30 minutes duration without interruption or limited recovery time.
- Work duties that may require unaccompanied travel to remote locations by common carrier (air, train).
This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, assigned to this job.
Apply for this position: