Studio City based software company is now accepting resumes for qualified Technical Account Managers. Qualified candidates will have programming experience designing browser-based database driven applications. Prior experience working in a SaaS environment with a background in entertainment is desired.
Job responsibilities will entail collaborating with team members, customer support, and customers to communicate and find resolutions to issues with the application which services the needs of movie studios, independent film distributors, production companies, and others in the entertainment field. Focus will include immediate communication, managing system downtime, stabilizing the existing application to reduce downtime while increasing quality, and solutioning in real-time with customers and the technology team.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Communicate, prioritize, and manage client specific defects through SDLC and delivery.
- Communicate and collaborate on technical and product requirements with customers.
- Work within the engineering development process while owning the delivery of individual customers.
- Ability to present demos to executives and customers alike.
- Drive technical and system designs while working across vertical teams for integration.
- Lead a small group of developers and customer support toward the communication and resolution of identified customer facing issues.
- Ability to perform a Root Cause Analysis on customer facing issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Relational Database Systems is a must.
- Previous/current experience with stored procedures.
- Previous/current experience with .NET, proficient in C#, and EntityFramework.
- Previous/current experience with MVC.
- Previous/current experience with OData.
- Previous/current experience with SQL Server.
- Previous experience with project management experience.
- Experience with SQL and database design.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Track record of leading a small customer facing team.
- Experience with account management with a focus on land-and-expand where applicable.
- Experience writing RESTful or OData APIs using ASP.NET Core/Web API.
- Consulting background in technology, entertainment, and finance.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
LOCATION: Los Angeles or New York