FilmTrack, Inc. is seeking a Sales Development Representative. This is an individual contributor role reporting into the sales organization. A successful candidate will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market and converting prospects into FilmTrack sales opportunities. A self-starter with a strong work ethic will have a chance to work in the rapidly growing Financial Technologies industry, serving the Media & Entertainment Industry, alongside a great team.
The Sales Development Representative will work closely with our Account Executives to ensure the seamless transition of qualified opportunities. Your success will be measured by opportunity generation working across account size and scope (SMB to Enterprise). We encourage account development through outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending trade shows and field marketing events, along with any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the FilmTrack brand. You will be the first line of engagement with future customers and will have an impact on the success of the FilmTrack organization.
· Manage high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts Develop targeted call lists by prospecting through multiple channels
· Create highly effective and personalized email campaigns to engage targeted accounts
· Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand your network and open up new opportunities
· Speak with prospective customers to discover their needs before qualifying and transitioning them to the Account Executive team
· Turn unqualified inquiries into pre-qualified opportunities
· Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
· Research new companies and contacts to prospect
· Document activity in Salesforce
· Stay current on new technologies
· 2+ years of lead generation experience
· Demonstrated strong and effective communication skills via phone, video calls, and email
· Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
· Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution sets and value propositions
· Capability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Exceptional experience in Salesforce a plus
· Collaborative work environment with friendly people
· Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
· Competitive compensation
· Healthcare coverage
· 401k plan
· Company events/outings
· Work within the continuously evolving landscape of the film and entertainment industry
For nearly 20 years, FilmTrack has been transforming the way the media and entertainment industry monetizes, measures, and delivers its content and related assets across every point in the intellectual property lifecycle. FilmTrack’s cloud-based software platform streamlines the complex intellectual property management process – from project inception to distribution – and provides a holistic view into critical data supporting rights, availabilities, contracts, invoicing, licensing, revenue recognition, royalties and workflow management.
Studio City, CA
Contract Management Software, Rights Management Software, Royalties Management Software, Content Management Software, IP Management, and IP Lifecycle Management
If you have the qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume. We’d love to know your story.
Sales and/or Business Development